Sunday, June 28, 2009

Scripture Tags

If you came to our Cup of Encouragement meetings you would have been given two tags each month. I will try to post one each week. I used a Accucut die for the tag but tags are easy to make without having a die. These measure 5 1/4" by 2 5/8". The left corners are trimmed off and a standard size hole punch can be used for the hole. The rings are available at office supply stores and Walmart. A key charm is on the ring first. I like to laminate them to make them more durable. They make wonderful gifts.
Scripture Tag 1 - front

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo excited about this because I missed a few meetings and would LOVE to complete my collection !!!
I can't wait...will look forward to the postings-ok, so I love ALL your postings !!!
Love and HUGE hugs,
Kate

Cup Of Encouragement said...

Thank you so much Kate! You are such a dear friend!

counter